The Great Dane Club Championship Show
Sunday 07th August 2022
Dogs: Mr Gary Withers (Lapsewood) [New Zealand]
Bitches: Ms Janet. Brooker (Beizjan)
Referee: Mrs Marie Duckworth
JUDGE MS JANET BROOKER – BITCH RESULTS
Great Dane Championship Show Critique. Sunday 7th August 2022.
I would like to thank the committee of the Great Dane Club for the invitation to judge bitches at their Championship Show. The venue itself lends to a successful show. I was thrilled with my entry and the quality of bitches was heart-warming and puts the breed in good stead for the future. There were easily 5 or 6 lovely bitches in contention for the CC, making my task very difficult. I would also like to thank my able stewards for their assistance on the day.
1st. Dyson’s Ch. Selmalda Journey To Melody at Samdice. A strong, upstanding fawn girl who doesn’t look her 8yrs. Very balanced throughout. Feminine head with soft expression, dark eye with good ear set and correct bite. Strong, clean neck flowing into well-laid shoulders, filled front, deep through the brisket, level topline with strong quarters, Moved out well, I think she really enjoyed her day, despite the heat. BVB & Best Veteran In Show
2nd. Bourton-Thorne’s Ch. Zefather Crazy Diamond for Verano JW. Another quality bitch of 8yrs. Very balanced throughout, and moved out well holding her frame.
3rd. Croft’s Wanderhund Striptease at Doubtwell.
Minor Puppy Bitch
These 3 girls are all top drawer puppies and could change places in the future.
1st. Armour & Hooker’s Garsak Fire and Ice, 8 months fawn girl. Loved her type. Very balanced head with the softest expression, dark eye and mask with correct dentition. Long feminine neck into well-laid shoulders and upper arm, filled front, deep brisket to elbow with good spring of rib. Level topline with a good croup, moved out really well. A bright future ahead. BPB & Best Puppy In Show
2nd. Morgan’s Rimor Boadixiya. 9 months dark brindle, pleasing balanced headpiece dark eye with correct dentition. Long neck well laid shoulders, level topline which she held on the move. Still a lot more to come.
3rd. Clark’s Garsak On Fire at Mintrex.
1st. McGuiness and Nelson’s. Dinahtron Pumpkin Pie, 11 months fawn girl, Very stylish, beautiful headpiece with a long neck flowing into well-laid shoulders. Deep brisket to elbow, well-angulated fore, and aft with strong quarters, good croup and tailset, moved out well.
2nd. White’s X-Foot’s Dagas Hildur at Taradanes (IMP SWE) Very smart nicely marked dark brindle 10 months. Feminine, balanced head, dark eye, correct bite, lovely soft expression. Long neck into good lay of shoulders. deep brisket to elbows, well-angulated fore and aft, moved out well.
3rd. Skene’s Rimor Brianna.
1st.Morgan’s Rimor Athena’s Kyss. Very strong class 16 months dark brindle, full of quality and elegance. Very balanced headpiece, soft expression, dark eye, correct bite, Long reachy neck flowing into well-laid shoulders. Deep through the brisket with level topline which she maintained on the move, good turn of stifle and croup which gave her correct drive covering the ground well. When presented, after being purposefully and patiently tweaked by her handler I could not pass her by. CC & Best Opposite Sex In Show
2nd. Clark’s Garsak Summer Days at Mintrex. Another ‘top drawer’ youngster. Fawn, full of class and breed type. Beautiful soft expression with dark eyes and muzzle and correct bite. Long neck into good shoulders, Deep through the brisket with good tuck up. Moved out very
well considering the heat.
3rd. Morgan-Evans’s Vanmore Golden Nugget
1st. Fletcher’s Justinian Bea My Sweetheart. very smart feminine fawn girl 17 months. Maturing nicely. Appealing expression with dark eyes, well-set ears, and correct dentition.Long neck flowing into well-laid shoulder placement, deep through the brisket, level topline, and croup. A good turn of stifle and covered the ground nicely.
2nd. Cranfield’s Zefather’s Rumour Has It. Very smart fawn girl, appealing head and expression, dark eye and mask with a correct bite. Good front and rear assembly, deep brisket to elbow, clean tuck up, level topline with a good croup set, well angulated quarters moved out well.
3rd. Pendleton-Watkins & Pendleton’s Goldania’s Celtic Princess (AI)
1st. Lawson’s X-Foot’s Dagas Hulda to Droolakiss (IMP SWE) Very appealing light brindle girl. Lovely feminine head, balanced with soft expression, dark eye, mask, and muzzle, with correct dentition. Long neck flowing into correct lay of shoulders, deep through the brisket. Standing, at times let her topline go, but on the move she was sound and stylish using her strong quarters, covering the ground with ease. Well handled.
2nd. Searle’s Murrayvhayle Mystical. Darker brindle, coming up 2yrs. Slightly stronger all through than winner. Classic headpiece, kind expression with dark eyes and correct mouth. Deep brisket. Strong topline and croup, preferred movement of 1st.
3rd. Ellis-Khanna’s Harvaxe Western Sky.
Post Graduate Bitch
1st. Windmill’s Murrayvhalye Miz Congenial. Substantial fawn, coming up 2yrs. Pleasing head and expression, dark eye, correct bite. Strong neck, flowing into well-laid shoulders. Filled front with good tuck up and spring of rib. Well angulated second thigh moved out well.
2nd. Seddon’s Tyak Sennon At Tenaya. Smart fawn girl, soft expression well-balanced headpiece with dark eye and good ear carriage. Good angulation through the shoulder, deep brisket to elbow, strong topline, and croup. Moved out sound.
3rd. Dickson & Prazak’s Jawa Casa Di Amici.
1st. Morgan-Evans’s Vanmore Magic Spell, 2 years, Pale fawn, full of quality and breed type. Balanced headpiece with soft expression, dark eyes, good bite. Long neck flowing into well-laid shoulders, deep brisket to elbows, firm topline and tailset. Moved out soundly, well handled.
2nd. Armour & Hooker’s Thistledane Game Changer. Lovely balanced fawn girl. Feminine, balanced head with dark eye and muzzle, correct bite, long flowing neck, strong topline, and croup. Deep through the brisket, a strong second thigh moved out really well.
3rd. Cranfield’s Santanna Dazzling Spirit At Zefather JW (IKC)
1st. Faulder & Cook’s, Ch. Keirkanes Picture Perfect at Elvantiedane JW. Quality fawn bitch, top drawer, She is full of quality and breed type. She is balanced throughout with clean lines. Holds her topline on the move covering the ground effortlessly. RCC
2nd. McClennan’s. Ch. Jutlander’s Bat Out Of Hell To Anadain (IMP DNK) Another quality girl, Balanced feminine head, dark eyes with soft expression. Well-balanced front assembly with filled front, long neck flowing into the withers, level topline. strong quarters, moved out
well. These two will continue to change places.
3rd. Teese’s Ch. Nikami Leap of Faith for Teeseedane.
1st. Cranfield’s Ch. Zefathers Sweet Child O’ Mine JW BJWNL’19. Stood alone but quality fawn girl of 4yrs. Stands square. Balanced headpiece with dark eyes and kind expression. Clean neck flowing into well-defined withers, level topline, and good croup. Deep through the brisket, with a good spring of rib. Strong quarters moved out well.
Special Open Fawn
1st. White’s Jutlanders Are You Ready JW (IMP DNK) 5yr old, a quality fawn. Balanced all through, Classic headpiece, perfect parallel lines, dark eye with correct mouth. Long neck, filled front to elbow, good spring of rib, strong topline, and croup. Moved out really well considering the heat.
2nd. Jacobs’s Vanmore Shes All That At Kazabbie. 2yr old pale fawn, feminine headpiece, dark eyes with a good mouth. Reachy neck into well-laid shoulders, level topline, with good turn of stifle and tailset. I think she felt the heat here today.
3rd. Pendleton-Watkins & Pendleton’s. Goldania’s Celtic Princess.
Special Open Black
1st. Middleton’s Ch. Taysca Must De Cartier At Dornoir JW. Very smart girl overall, Correct feminine head, dark eyes with correct mouth. Long neck that flows into correct well laid shoulders, solid topline, good spring of rib, topline and croup. Moved out well.
2nd. Williamson-Cotton & Cotton’s Malbecio Minerva. Smart, upstanding girl, very feminine headpiece, balanced all through, correct bite, long neck into well-laid shoulders, kept her topline on the move.
Special Open Blue
1st. Wright’s Novavida Sweet Iris. 15months. Pretty headpiece, good dentition, long neck into good topline and croup, deep brisket. She moved out well keeping her topline on the move.
2nd. Best’s Pink Flower.
Special Open Harlequin
1st. Pocock’s Tamzdane Bananas On The Rum. Very smart, nicely marked Harlequin girl, 15 months, well-balanced overall with a good head, correct dentition, and gorgeous expression. Long neck flowing into well-laid shoulders, filled front, deep through the brisket, level topline, good croup and tail set. Strong quarters, moved out really well, sympathetically handled.
Special Open Mantle
1st. Tempest’s Adoreadane Heaven Sent. 2yrs mantle girl, lovely headpiece, correct mouth. Long neck flowing into well-laid shoulders level topline and good croup. Strong second thigh
which showed on the move.
Judge: Ms Janet Brooker
CLASS: 1 – SPECIAL VETERAN BITCH – 3 entries
1st – CH SELMALDA JOURNEY TO MELODY AT SAMDICE
2nd – CH ZEFATHER CRAZY DIAMOND FOR VERANO JW
3rd – 25 WANDERHUND STRIPTEASE AT DOUBTWELL
CLASS: 2 – MINOR PUPPY BITCH – 10 entries
1st – GARSAK FIRE AND ICE
2nd – RIMOR BOADIXIYA
3rd – GARSAK ON FIRE AT MINTREX
Res – CARSAN AGUSTINA
VHC – RIOCO MY ONE AND ONLY
CLASS: 3 – PUPPY BITCH – 6 entries
1st – DINAHTRON PUMPKIN PIE
2nd – X-FOOT’S DAGAS HILDUR AT TARADANES (IMP SWE)
3rd – RIMOR BRIANNA
Res – DROOLAKISS BLONDE’N’BUBBLY EMANEAZ
VHC – NOVAVIDA OUR AMERICAN DREAM
CLASS: 4 – JUNIOR BITCH – 9 entries
1st – RIMOR ATHENA’S KYSS
2nd – GARSAK SUMMER DAYS AT MINTREX
3rd – VANMORE GOLDEN NUGGET
Res – KEISHANT ATHENA
VHC – ZEBELDANES PAINT IT BLACK
CLASS: 5 – YEARLING BITCH – 8 entries
1st – JUSTINIAN BEA MY SWEETHEART
2nd – ZEFATHER’S RUMOUR HAS IT
3rd – GOLDANIA’S CELTIC PRINCESS (AI)
Res – VERANO VIVACIOUS
VHC – LEERA LUCKY STAR
CLASS: 6 – NOVICE BITCH 6 entires
1st – X-FOOT’S DAGAS HULDA TO DROOLAKISS (IMP SWE)
2nd – MURRAYVHAYLE MYSTICAL
3rd – HARVAXE WESTERN SKY
Res – CARSAN AGUSTINA
VHC – DOUBTWELL QUINTESSENTIAL
CLASS: 7. POST GRADUATE BITCH – 4 entries
1st – MURRAYVHALE MIZ CONGENIAL
2nd – TYAK SENNON AT TENAYA
3rd – JAWA CASA DI AMICI
Res – LOMONDANE COORIE DOUNE
CLASS: 8 – LIMIT BITCH – 8 entries / 1 absent
1st – VANMORE MAGIC SPELL
2nd – THISTLEDANE GAME CHANGER
3rd – SANTANNA DAZZLING SPIRIT AT ZEFATHER JW
Res – NOZIARO ALULA
VHC – NOVAVIDA PURPLE CALLA LILY
CLASS: 9 – OPEN BITCH – 3 entries
1st – CH KEIRKANES PICTURE PERFECT AT ELVANTIEDANE JW
2nd – CH JUTLANDER’S BAT OUT OF HELL TO ANADAIN (IMP DNK)
3rd – CH NIKAMI LEAP OF FAITH FOR TEESEEDANE
CLASS: 10 – CHAMPION BITCH – 1 entry
1st – CH ZEFATHERS SWEET CHILD O’ MINE JW BJWNL’19
CLASS: 11 – BEGINNERS BITCH – No entries
CLASS: 12 – SPECIAL OPEN FAWN BITCH – 5 entries / 1 absent
1st – JUTLANDERS ARE YOU READY JW (IMP DNK)
2nd – VANMORE SHES ALL THAT AT KAZABBIE
3rd – GOLDANIA’S CELTIC PRINCESS
Res – LOMONDANE CA CANNY AT EILDANE
CLASS: 13 – SPECIAL OPEN BRINDLE BITCH – No entries
CLASS: 14 – SPECIAL OPEN BLACK BITCH – 4 entries / 2 absent
1st – CH TAYSCA MUST DE CARTIER AT DORNOIR JW
2nd – MALBECIO MINERVA
CLASS: 15 – SPECIAL OPEN BLUE BITCH – 4 entries / 2 absent
1st NOVAVIDA SWEET IRIS
2nd – PINK FLOWER
CLASS: 16 – SPECIAL OPEN HARLEQUIN BITCH 2 entries / 1 absent
1st – 80 TAMZDANE BANANAS ON THE RUM
CLASS: 17 – SPECIAL OPEN MANTLE BITCH – 1 entry
1st – ADOREADANE HEAVEN SENT
Bitch CC – Mr N.Morgan
RIMOR ATHENA’S KYSS
Reserve Bitch CC – Miss E & Miss V Faulder & Cook
CH KEIRKANES PICTURE PERFECT AT ELVANTIEDANE JW
Best Puppy Bitch – Miss M & Mr G Armour & Hooker
GARSAK FIRE & ICE
JUDGE MR GARY WITHERS – DOG RESULTS
THE GREAT DANE CLUB
I would like to thank the Great Dane Club UK for inviting me to judge at your 2022 Championship Show, it was indeed an honour. The friendliness and professionalism of your hard-working committee provided a wonderful event that is surely etched into exhibitors’ calendars each year as a weekend not to be missed.
Thank you also to the exhibitors for your entries and for the sporting way you accepted my decisions. I am fully aware of the cost these days of exhibiting dogs. You pay for an honest opinion, and you should expect your monies worth. Whether you agreed with my decisions or not I can assure you my decisions were both honest and unbiased. Lastly my thanks go to my steward Tracey Rowe who is not only famous for head butting lumps of chicken into oblivion but has proven to be the most efficient of ring stewards.
MINOR PUPPY DOG 7 (0)
1. Cranfield’s Zefathers Ralph Lauren. A handy sized fawn that is surprisingly well balanced for his age. Nice dark eye and lovely soft expression. A tight front for one so young and a very tidy mover achieved by correct upper arm and layback of shoulder and a well angled rear. One to watch for the future.
2. Morgan’s Rimor Beaumaris. Striking 8 mth old fawn that took my eye the moment he entered the ring, excellent breed type. Beautifully balanced head with good ear set, kind eye and expression. Plenty of bone and his large frame will take it’s time to mature when hopefully his turned out front feet will become less apparent as his pasterns strengthen.
3. Walton and Burley’s Novavida Hellboy. Well balanced harlequin with a very pleasing head showing correct length of muzzle. His well angled shoulders and stifles took him around the ring with ease and helped him hold his attractive outline together.
PUPPY DOG 3 (1)
1. Pocock’s Tamzdane Empower Mint. An attractive Mantle with correct head planes and lovely dark eye. Nothing exaggerated here but a good sound and honest puppy with well laid shoulders and strong rear. His development is exactly where it should be for his age and I have no doubt when he matures he will be a very smart adult. Very well handled.
2. Donnelly’s Primus Lawman. An upstanding fawn who I liked immensely. Masculine head that is well balanced. Slightly upright in shoulder but with a good topline and excellent croup that I preferred to my winner’s.
JUNIOR DOG 10 (0)
1. Webb and Morgan-Evans Vanmore My Kind Of Guy at Castleton. A standout in this class. A well balanced fawn with a head that perfectly illustrates the Great Dane standard. Good length of neck set on nicely laid shoulders. A firm topline with a steeper croup than I like although this didn’t interfere with his drive from the rear due to his well turned stifles. He made my final cut for the CC but lost out to more mature dogs. His time will come.
2. Lipman and Booths Rimor Aurelius. Handy sized brindle that is well balanced both on the stack and on the move. Would prefer more length of head but has a nice dark eye and soft expression. Correct topline. good croup and strong hocks that he used on the move.
3. MacDonald’s Zeus Nero von Adamantium of Ronaldane (imp Deu). 13 month old black that I liked a lot although would like to see a bit more of him, but he is young and has time on his side. A balanced head with correct planes and a lovely dark eye which is so important in a black. His coat needs to clear but definitely one to watch for the future.
YEARLING DOG 3 (1)
1. Jacques and Kierby’s Jacqukir No Regrets JW. A well grown fawn that is all male. In outline he is balanced to perfection from his good reach of neck that flows so smoothly onto his shoulders, his absolutely correct topline and croup and his perfectly balanced angulation both front and rear, being neither over or under exaggerated. His powerful hindquarters helped propel him around the ring while holding his topline. Excellent head planes and correct depth and width of muzzle. He is still young, so I hope his head doesn’t strengthen any more because right now it is the ideal balance of masculinity and elegance. A softer expression would make this dog perfect, but the perfect dog doesn’t exist. I would take him home in a heartbeat. CC and in conjunction with my co-judge a very worthy Best In Show. My congratulations to his breeders/owners.
2. Hewett’s Brooke Springtime. 16 month old blue. A square, balanced dog with correct head planes and although short in muzzle he has the softest of expressions. A lovely firm topline and strong hocks with good bone and nice tight feet.
NOVICE DOG 3 (0)
1. Cranfield’s Zefathers Ralph Lauren.
2. Ferguson’s Elitedaimos Magick Mago at Chateaudain. A tall 13 month old blue with a decent head showing correct planes. A good reach of neck that flowed well onto slightly upright shoulders. His less than ideal rear angulation kept his movement balanced but lacking reach and drive. He is still young so when his muscle growth catches up to his bone development his outline will improve.
3. Tempest’s Adoreadane The Way You Are. A 7 month old mantle that gave so much away in age. A nicely balanced head for one so young with a good neck line transitioning smoothly onto his topline. A nicely boned puppy that needs to settle in the ring.
POST GRAD DOG 1 (0)
1. Barnett’s Dainoak Dreams Of Blue at Dreamdiamont. A 3 year old blue that stood alone in his class. He had solid bone and is short coupled with a firm topline. His head lets him down as he is too short in muzzle. Shown in great condition and moved with drive using his hocks well.
LIMIT DOG 4 (0)
1. Abbott’s Nikama Leap Of Romance. A nicely put together fawn with a masculine head showing correct planes and width of muzzle. Correct front with good length of neck that transitioned well over his shoulders onto his topline. Front and rear angles are well balanced giving him smooth movement that showed good reach and drive.
2. Marin’s Keishant Zeus. A 2 year old well grown fawn. A nice dark eye but not the expression of my winner. Nicely coupled with good bone and tight feet. Lacked enthusiasm on the move which wasn’t surprising in the searing heat.
3. McGlynn’s Allours Albus. 4 year old harlequin who needs more length of head but an elegant boy who moved extremely well from all angles which was helped by his croup which is a good length and set at the correct angle.
OPEN DOG 4 (1)
A strong class of three excellent Danes
1. Hogarth’s Fendanesylcrest American Outlaw at Sunlind (imp USA). A handsome well grown fawn who has the correct balance of substance and elegance. He has a really super head with correct planes and of good length. I absolutely love the transition from his neck to his topline extending through to his correct croup. Well angled upper arm with good layback of shoulder and a strong rear end. Moved out well with good reach and drive. He stands over more ground than his two competitors and his ‘look at me’ factor won him the class. A tough decision but he more than deserved his Res CC and along with my co-judge he was awarded Reserve BIS.
2. Chappell’s Ch. Selmalda Jealous Guy. Much has been written about this excellent brindle and deservedly so. A handy sized square dog who processes a perfectly balanced head with a lovely soft expression. His shoulders are text book and his rear end is difficult to fault, this together with his firm condition makes for a very tidy mover. A very nice tidy dog.
3. Mosvold’s Geordieone Torpa Stenhus. A fawn dog I have admired from afar. Another handy sized dog that possesses very similar qualities to my 2nd placed, from his beautifully balanced head through to his balanced angulation front and rear. A very sound mover who on a different day could have seen a different outcome. He has a very firm topline which has a tendency to slope on the stack, but this is preferable to some of the softer toplines found today.
CHAMPION DOG 2 (0)
1. Burns, McGuiness and Nelson-McGuiness’s Ch. Garsak Sir Brodick Dinahtron. A fawn dog teaming with quality which isn’t surprising when you read the affixes attached to his name. Masculine head, good reach of neck well placed on neat and well laid shoulders. Good firm topline and strong hindquarters that propelled him around the ring. He easily made my final cut for the dog challenge.
2. Thurlby’s Ch. Santanna Special Legacy at Justinian. A well balanced fawn with a very pleasing outline. I felt that unfortunately the heat was getting to him as he moved with no vigour and lacking any animation. He also lost out on expression to my winner but a very worthy champion that I would like to see again when he is on his toes.
SPECIAL OPEN FAWN DOG 2 (1)
1. Cunningham and Gilbert’s Lomondane Chuffed Tae Bits. He stood alone in this class. An upstanding 2 year old fawn with a decent head and expression which could have been softer with a darker eye. A well balanced dog with good bone and feet but would like to see more angulation both front and rear although this kept his movement balanced albeit somewhat stilted.
SPECIAL OPEN BRINDLE DOG 1 (0)
1. Dyson’s Ch Samdice Nobody Does It Betta. Another that stood alone in his class, but his quality shone through. This outstanding brindle filled my eye and on the stack he is quite spectacular. So well balanced, elegant but masculine his outline just flows. A lovely head piece of good length, he has a true Dane expression that makes you melt when you look into his eyes. He has all the tools to make for an excellent mover but unfortunately today he just lacked any enthusiasm when moving with just not enough reach and drive. As disappointed as I was at his lack of energy, my CC and Res CC winners should be grateful because he still ran them a very close race.
SPECIAL OPEN BLACK DOG 4 (0).
1. Simpson’s Renescent Caught In A Spell. Well grown 2 year old that was a standout in this class. Excellent breed type standing over plenty of ground. Nice typey head with good planes, good reach of neck with text book shoulders. Firm topline and strong rear end. Turns out slightly in front but a good honest Dane.
2. MacDonald’s Zeus Nero Von Adamantium of Ronaldane (imp Deu).
3. McGlynn’s Allours Bonito.
SPECIAL OPEN BLUE DOG 4 (0).
1. Lawson’s Creek Danes Out Of The Darkness at Droolakiss (imp USA). 19 month old that has time on his side. Excellent breed type which one would expect from this very good kennel in the USA. He has a very pleasing head piece of correct length and parallel planes. His length and angle of scapula gives an excellent transition from his neckline to his topline and took him to first place. A very well balanced dog that knows how to move.
2. Mackenzie’s Carsan Vincent. Equally well balanced as my first placed but different in type. A very square compact boy that was unlucky to meet my winner although ran him a very close race. He moved with the required reach and drive and kept his outline on the move.
3. Ferguson’s Elitedaimos Magick Mago at Chateudain.
SPECIAL OPEN HARLEQUIN DOG 3 (0)
1. Hitcham’s Dainoak Tempus Vincit. A well balanced 16 month old with a decent length of head of correct proportions. Firm topline and good croup. He still has time to grow on and should finish a very nice Dane.
2. Pocock’s Nordic Giants Leopold at Tamzdane (imp Nor). A sound moving dog who holds his topline. Unfortunately, he suffers from lack of showing and socialising due to Covid. Correct head planes but short in muzzle. Would prefer more length of leg but what he has he uses well.
3. Tempest’s Adoreadane Summer Sunshine. A well put together boy but another too short in muzzle. He has a strong topline and balanced angulation at both ends which gives him correct rhythm on the move.
SPECIAL OPEN MANTLE DOG 1 (0).
1. Burton’s Ch Ravendane Deal Me In with Elbarevol. A 5 year old of excellent breed type. Good length of head of correct proportions, a nice dark eye and kind expression. I particularly liked his smooth flow from neck to shoulders that are well laid with a good angulation of upper arm and well turned stifles.
CLASS: 18 – SPECIAL VETERAN DOG – 2 entries / 2 absent
CLASS: 19 – MINOR PUPPY DOG – 7 entries
1st – ZEFATHER’S RALPH LAUREN
2nd – RIMOR BEAUMARIS
3rd – NOVAVIDA HELLBOY
Res – PRIMUS PARTY LIKE GATSBY
VHC – RIOCO MY BOY
CLASS: 20 PUPPY DOG – 3 entries / 1 absent
1st – TAMZDANE EMPOWER MINT
2nd – PRIMUS LAW MAN
CLASS: 21 – JUNIOR DOG – 10 entries
1st – VANMORE MY KIND OF GUY AT CASTLEON NAF TAF
2nd – RIMOR AURELIUS
3rd – ZEUS NERO VON ADAMANTIUM OF RANALDANE (IMP DEU)
Res – DAINOAK TEMPUS VINCIT
VHC – GARSAK SIR OTIS
CLASS: 22 – YEARLING DOG – 3 entries / 1 absent
1st – JACQUKIR NO REGRETS JW
2nd – BROOKE SPRINGTIME
CLASS: 23 – NOVICE DOG – 3 entries
1st – ZEFATHER’S RALPH LAUREN
2nd – ELITEDAIMOS MAGICK MAGO AT CHATEAUDAIN
3rd – ADOREADANE THE WAY YOU ARE
CLASS: 24 – POST GRADUATE DOG – 1 entry
1st – DAINOAK DREAMS OF BLUE AT DREAMDIAMONT
CLASS: 25 – LIMIT DOG – 4 entries / 1 absent
1st – NIKAMI LEAP OF ROMANCE
2nd – KEISHANT ZUES
3rd – ALLOURS ALBUS
CLASS: 26 – OPEN DOG – 4 entries / 1 absent
1st – FENDANESYLCREST AMERICAN OUTLAW AT SUNLIND (AI) (IMP USA)
2nd – CH SELMALDA JEALOUS GUY (AI)
3rd – GEORDIEONE TORPA STENHUS
CLASS: 27 – CHAMPION DOG – 2 entries
1st – CH GARSAK SIR BRODICK DINAHTRON
2nd – CH SANTANNA SPECIAL LEGACY AT JUSTINIAN (IKC)
CLASS: 28 – BEGINNERS DOG – No entries
CLASS: 29 – SPECIAL OPEN FAWN DOG – 2 entries / 1 absent
1st – LOMONDANE CHUFFED TAE BITS
CLASS: 30 – SPECIAL OPEN BRINDLE DOG – 1 entry
1st – CH. SAMDICE NOBODY DOES IT BETTA (AI)
CLASS: 31 – SPECIAL OPEN BLACK DOG – 4 entries
1st – RENESCENT CAUGHT IN A SPELL (Al)
2nd – ZEUS NERO VON ADAMANTIUM OF RANALDANE (imp Deu)
3rd – ALLOURS BONITO
Res – ZEBELDANES BACK IN BLACK
CLASS: 32 – SPECIAL OPEN BLUE DOG – 4 entries
1st – CREEK DANES OUT OF THE DARKNESS AT DROOLAKISS (IMP USA)
2nd – CARSAN VINCENT
3rd – ELITEDAIMOS MAGICK MAGO AT CHATEAUDAIN
VHC – DORNOIR RONAN
CLASS: 33 – SPECIAL OPEN HARLEQUIN DOG – 3 ENTRIES
1st – DAINOAK TEMPUS VINCIT
2nd – NORDIC GIANT’S LEOPOLD AT TAMZDANE (IMP NOR)
3rd – ADOREADANE SUMMER SUNSHINE
CLASS: 34 – SPECIAL OPEN MANTLE DOG – 1 entry
1st – CH RAVENDANE DEAL ME IN WITH ELBAREVOL
CLASS: 35 – BRACE JUDGED JOINTLY – 2 entries
1st – Mrs S Bourton-Thorne
2nd – Ms L Page & Mrs T Concannon
CLASS: 36 – TEAM JUDGED JOINTLY – No entries
Dog CC – Mr M & Mr P Jacques & Kirby
JACQUKIR NO REGRETS JW
Reserve Dog CC – Mr P & Mrs M Hogarth
FENDANESYLCREST AMERICAN OUTLAW AT SUNLIND (AI) (IMP USA)
Best Puppy Dog – Miss T & Mrs L Pocock
TAMZDANE EMPOWER MINT
BEST IN SHOW
Mr M & Mr P Jacques & Kirby
JACQUKIR NO REGRETS JW
RESERVE BEST IN SHOW
Mr P & Mrs M Hogarth
FENDANESYLCREST AMERICAN OUTLAW
AT SUNLIND (AI) (IMP USA)
BEST OPPOSITE SEX IN SHOW
RIMOR ATHENA’S KYSS
BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
Miss M & Mr G Armour & Hooker
GARSAK FIRE & ICE
BEST VETERAN ON SHOW
Mr J C, Mrs H & Miss C
CH SELMALDA JOURNEY TO MELODY AT SAMDICE
1,180 total views, 2 views today